četrtek, 7. december 2017

Holiday Wishes..

Good morning people!
Irene here with you on this cold winter morning. Brrr..

Do you remember my latest video tutorial?
The one with Frozen Tilda.
You missed it? It's HERE..
Check it out!
I am going to teach you how to colour this gorgeous Magnolia stamp with Prismacolor pencils.
Easy and 100% fun!

This is the card I made with her.
I used my favourite papers. Two beautiful Maja Design collections: I Wish and Denim & Friends.
Love them both! Or should I say Love them ALL!


As I said before this cute Frozen Tilda from the Christmas Party collection 2017 is colored with Prismacolor pencils.
All the highlights are made with a Ranger White Opaque pen.
Behind her is the Holiday Wishes sentiment from that same collection.
I really hope you enjoyed my little tutorial. Did you?

I kept the center of the card pretty simple, only adding some Gesso and sparkle to it for that frosty look. And a cute little resin frame.
The rest is much fuller.
Lots of Red Frosted Pomegranates, fibers and flowers and leaves made with some Doohickeys from the vol.4.

Thanks for visiting!
Hope you have a great day!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar