četrtek, 15. marec 2018

Tilda With Kneesock!!!!!!!!

Good Morning my Crafters friends!!!!

Irene here today with my creation!!!! The theme is Anything Goes, so I´ve made a Winter Card, since the wather is so grumpy.... LOL
I have used one stamp from the Magnolia Sakura Collection. This one is called 'Tilda With Kneesock' & I've coloured her distress markers & refills.

I hope you´re like it...

I used here a mix of techniques, creating decorative paper masks and with the Distress INK I painted the shadows to create more definition.

I have used the gorgeous Maja Design ' Home for the Holidays' collection, these are so gorgeous & the colours are lush. For me it is the most versatile collection...
I send wishes for love, joy, and crafty inspiration!!!!
Hugs
Irene Mendes
This is my list supplies:

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar